Did you know you could support the Santa Teresa Charitable Foundation when buying on Amazon? Amazon Smile is a program that donates .5% of your eligible purchases on Amazon to a charity of your choice. All you need to do is start your shopping at Smile.Amazon.com and choose the Santa Teresa Charitable Foundation. Christmas shopping is coming and remember, you could help our foundation while shopping for the best products! #STCF... See MoreSee Less
Thank you for your continued support of the Santa Teresa Charitable Foundation. We are humbled by the level of participation in our online auction over the last few days. Through your support, we were able to raise over $3,000 which ensures that those students who excel now and throughout the year are encouraged and rewarded for their outstanding achievement.
We are extremely thankful and are so excited to put these funds to use. without you, we would not be able to make a difference! ... See MoreSee Less
you can bid on a vacation to Mexico! Check it out on YourCharityAuction.com/stcharitablefoundation Online Auction ends today at 10:00 pm No credit card required to start bidding on any item! ... See MoreSee Less
Are you ready for the online auction coming up this week? Get ready for the many products that will be available for you to bid on. Don’t forget the auction will start TOMORROW October 15 through 18. Check out the Auction - yourcharityauction.com/stcharitablefoundation
We thank all our supporters, donors, and followers who help this foundation change the world for the youth in our community! ... See MoreSee Less
Friends, we need your help! Because of COVID we had to cancel our annual fundraiser this year which usually raises $20,000. Without that money we can't provide school uniforms, bikes for good grades, school supplies, internships, scholarships, field trips, etc for students in our community this year. So instead, we are holding an online auction which runs tomorrow through Sunday. yourcharityauction.com/stcharitablefoundation Our goal is to get 1,000 bids which should cover the loss of our fundraiser. Whether big or small, we hope you can bid on something to help us reach that goal. There is something for everyone - day trips, sports memorabilia, electronics, family vacations, golf gadgets, home living goodies and more. The auction is a great opportunity to buy birthday, anniversary, and Christmas presents. Every bid and every donation counts. The auction starts tomorrow and goes through Sunday. yourcharityauction.com/stcharitablefoundation If you aren’t able to bid, you can still help us by sharing this post. The more people that see this post means more people who may participate in the auction. The STCF makes sure that 99.9% of donations go to actual students and teachers so anything you can give goes directly to those who need it (the other 0.1% is spent on food and tshirts for volunteers.) yourcharityauction.com/stcharitablefoundation Thank you for helping us and our community out! ... See MoreSee Less
Hi Everyone! We are holding an online auction to raise money for Santa Teresa Charitable Foundation from Thursday, October 15th, 2020 @ 6:00 AM MDT thru Sunday, October 18th, 2020 @ 10:00 PM MDT.
We are holding this online auction to help raise the necessary funds to accomplish our mission! If you or someone you know would like to donate an item or service to the auction, please have them send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10/13/2020 with a description of the item, its value, a photo(s) and the quantity donated if more than one.
Please share this post with your friends!
You can view our auction at YourCharityAuction.com/stcharitablefoundation.
We are a 501(c)3 non-profit that works to give youth in the Santa Teresa/Sunland Park region the tools they need to achieve succes by working with teacher, parents, and administrators. We cannot do th...
Gadsden Independent School District has released Reentry Plan for this upcoming school year.Here is more information on our Gadsden ISD Reentry Plan. Please reach out to your child's specific school with any questions or concerns. Our principals, teachers, and staff are here to support you. ... See MoreSee Less